NextgERP.com is a product belong to Kiwi Online Solution Ltd, was founded with the vision of providing the most advanced innovation and affordable technology, an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) cloud-base solution with full featured, tightly integrated, runs smoothly, and upgrades seamlessly. We delivery a range of easy to use business applications that form a complete suite, giving millions of users easy access to the software they need to run and grow their business successfully.
At our company, we build on each other's expertise, working together in teams to generate great outcomes for projects. What makes our company great? That’s simple. It’s the people and the culture. The team members at NextgERP.com are some of the most creative, interesting and dedicated people you'll ever meet, exactly the kind of people you'd love to work with.
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Technical Business Analyst for a permanent contract to be a key project resource as part of our ERP cloud platform (NextgERP.com) and a Kiwi Search Engine ongoing project based in Hamilton. Working alongside with our existing project team in NZ and Vietnam, you will be responsible for analysing our as built solutions, identify business problems and developing functional requirements documents specifically in the document processing space.
- Conduct analysis of business needs across a complex portfolio of initiatives in a multi-sourced environment
- Knowledge of; and experience in the application of; contemporary business analysis best-practice methodologies and processes such as BABOK and UML
- Strong interpersonal skills including, a strong ability to communicate and influence effectively across the senior levels of the organization.
- Experience interpreting and translating analysis results into insightful and clear technical specifications and requirement
- Analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills and interpersonal, oral and written communication skills including report writing and presentation skills with emphasis on developing quality technical specifications
- Experience with RDBMS, ERP or Search Engine, data analysis is a plus
- Living in Hamilton or nearby is required, has MBA degree is a plus as well
- Can be available for interview at our office in Hamilton
- Can Speak 2 languages: English & Vietnamese / English and Chinese is advantage because we have the team in Vietnam and clients in Asian
All applicants must have the right to work in NZ. Any contract offers will be made subject to satisfactory security checks. If you believe you possess all the skills and attributes required for this position please submit your cover letter and CV to us as contact bellow